4 oz white marshmallows (actually I think it doesn't matter if they are pink...)
4 oz cream caramels
4 oz butter
6 oz rice krispies (this is a whole packet!)
- Place the marshmallows, toffees and butter in a large non-stick pan and heat gently, stirring with a wooden spoon, until they are melted and the mixture is blended.
- Draw the pan off the heat.
- Add the rice krispies all at once and stir gently until they are all coated with caramel.
- Pour the mixture into a large shallow rectangular tin and press down evenly.
- Leave in a cool place until they have set firm, and then cut them into squares (using a plastic implement if you are using a non-stick baking tin).
- Store in an airtight tin. It's best to eat them fairly soon.