One over ripe slightly fermenting banana
1 tbsp plain flour (wheat or buckwheat etc)
A little olive oil or fat
- Mash the winey banana in a large breakfast cup.
- Break the egg into the cup and stir.
- Add a spoonful of flour, and whisk it a little.
- Leave it to stand for a bit. (The longer you leave it the more bubbly it will be).
- Heat the oil in a large flat non-stick pan and fry small drop scone size spoonfuls of the mixture.
- Turn once with a non-stick spatula.
- Serve with fruit and cream or syrup etc.
Good for breakfast or pudding at any time. Can also be taken on picnics.