4 oz butter
2 rounded tbsp golden syrup
4 oz soft brown sugar
8 oz rolled oats
pinch of salt
- Place the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the golden syrup and the sugar.
- When the butter is all melted stir these up well together.
- Add the oats and the salt, and stir well.
- Press into a greased tin.
Bake in preheated oven, 350ºF, 180ºC, Gas mark 4, for 20 minutes.
While still hot run a knife through to cut it into squares (use a plastic spatula if your non-stick tin would prefer that).